High quality A grade veneers of higher thickness are sourced directly from the manufacturers from the country of origin ensuring superior quality and variety. In many species, the procurement happens at the logs stage itself where slicing of veneers is also done as per our dened parameters. Well established producers are only selected to ensure slicing is done on high-quality European machines so that the grain structure remains as close to its natural state as possible.
The base ply in Nipponply Decorative Veneers is made of only hardwood species like Gurjan/Keruing (Of Dipterocarpus family) and is 100% sourced from Myanmar (Burma)/Indonesia. The base ply is very accurately calibrated with minimal thickness tolerance and variations. Further, only phenolic resins are used to make the plywood waterproof.
Natural veneers with rough finish for interior furniture application.
NIPPONPLY’S EXCLUSIVE SPECIALITY
- Available in Horizontal, Vertical, Mismatch, Bookmatch, Knotty, Rustic, Antique Variations.
- Available in Crown cut, Quarter cut, Rotary cut, Rift cut, Pommele cut, Burl cut, Crotch cut & Mottled cut.
- Exclusively available in 10’x4′.
NIPPONPLY’S EXCLUSIVE SPECIFICATIONS
- 1mm Decorative Veneer Face
- 100% Gurjan Platform
- Moisture Resistance
- Borer, Fungus & Termite Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Low Emission
8’x4′, 4’x8′, 7’x3′, 10’x4′